Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Where To Find Precious Treasure and Oil

There are precious treasures and oil in the dwelling of the wise..

The wise ones are perceived as intelligent, skillful, and having things that are desirable. They will increase what they have and live plentifully. Their wisdom will teach them to manage their resources very well, to invest wisely and to save for a future time. They do not spend based on their lust or wants, but spend on what they need.  They lay up desirable treasures for their own use, and for their families.

Oil here signifies richness, anointing and fruitfulness. The oil was also used for healing purposes. The wise ones, who are so because they take instruction from God, find themselves being rich and fruitful. As you ask your Loving Father for instruction on how to manage your finances, and you obey, may you continue to increase. Even if at the moment you are not where you want to be in your finances, know that your Loving Father blesses the endeavors of the wise and as a result your house will be replenished.
 
Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You for indeed You always desire the best for me. You are the one who teaches how to profit. Father, I come before You today, asking You to teach me how to manage what You have given to me. Open my eyes and ears to see and hear what You are showing me and telling me about my finances. May precious treasure and oil continue to dwell in my house. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Suggested Worship Song - You Deserve The Glory

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 29 2010 - 2 Chronicles 8-11 (OT), 1 Corinthians 3 (NT).

Pray for someone today - Pray that God will bring to your remembrance someone you should pray for today. Spend a few minutes lifting the person(s) up to the Lord. Send a little message letting the person(s) know you prayed for him/her today.

Joyful Toon For Today

God’s Love and Mine…