Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

With Long Life I Will Satisfy You

With long life will I satisfy him and show him My salvation

Today your Loving Father says to you, "With long life will I satisfy you...". It is a promise that you shall have a sufficiency of life in this world. You shall live the full number of your days and accomplish your purpose on earth. It is not only about the length of days, but also good quality of life. You will get to the point where you will say you are satisfied with living.

Your Loving Father crowns this blessing with the gift of eternal life. God says, "I will show you My salvation..." To those in the old testament time, this promise was that they will see Christ’s day, though at a distance. But to you who lives after the new testament, this is a promise that you will experience the life that God wants you to have, since His beloved Son has paid the price for your sin. It is a life of abundant peace, joy, health, success and prosperity. Amidst any challenging circumstance, you can rest in the promises of God and await the manifestation of your victory.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for this precious promise of long life and Your salvation. Thank You that in this life, I will live a good quality life and I will be the one to say when I am ready to meet You. I pray, Father, that You show me if there is anything I am doing now that can shorten the span of my life, that I may correct it. Continue to put the desire in me to spend time with Your word and in Your presence. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 09 2010 - Deut. 31-32 (OT), Luke 15 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for a good name. Pray that you will have a good name like Daniel whose godless Babylonian administration could find no corruption in him because he was trustworthy and neither corrupt nor negligent. Though the world may not agree with your stand for God, pray that you will be seen as someone who is honorable and trustworthy. Supporting Scriptures - Proverbs 22:1, Ecclesiastes 7:1a. 

Suggested General Prayer Point - As you pray today, remember those who lost their lives in the Chile earthquake. Remember their loved ones and pray that they will be comforted. Remember those who's lives and properties were affected. Pray for their healing and restoration. Pray for volunteers and helpers.

God's Love and Mine...