Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Your Vindication Comes From Me

"...No weapon turned against you will succeed.
You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.
These benefits are enjoyed by the servants of the Lord;
Their vindication will come from me.
I, the Lord, have spoken!"
 
When the Lord spoke these words to Jerusalem, He spoke of their future glory.  He was telling them of His plans to justify them and make them righteous. He was going to clear them from any accusation, suspicion or criticism; He was going to justify them by providing evidence.
 
The life of Jesus Christ, and His sacrifice for mankind, has become the evidence that you are justified. It is no longer future tense. You are now righteous because of Jesus Christ. No one has the right to accuse you or criticize you about your past or your present, as you are in Christ Jesus. Because of Jesus, you will silence every voice raised up to accuse you. In those days, there were certain punishment for sin that came through use of weapons. Same during war. Because you have been justified, no weapon (physical or spiritual) formed against you will succeed.


Today your loving Father says to you, "Your vindication comes from me". When you are accused, even if it is a voice within you, declare that you have been justified. You have liberty. Be free.


Prayer: Thank you Heavenly Father for setting me free. I have been justified and I am righteous because of Jesus Christ. I declare this day that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. No plans of the enemy against me shall succeed. I silence all voices that attempt to accuse, criticize or condemn me. You have set me free and I am free indeed. In Jesus Name, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Jan. 24 2010 - Exodus 11-13 (OT), Matthew 23 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for the new week you have begun. Pray for guidance, protection, direction and for the will of God to prevail. If you have any burden in your heart, bring it before God today. Declare that since Jesus Christ finished His work on your behalf, nothing should be a burden to you, and that burden ends today. Thank Him for answered prayers. Supporting Scriptures - Matthew 11:28, Philippians 1:6, 1 Peter 5:7.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Today is day 7 of the week of praying for 7 friends. Choose a friend, colleague or neighbour today and pray for the person. Thank God for answered prayers for your friends.
 
As you bask in the presence of the Lord today, may you experience joy and liberty.