Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Incomparable One

With whom will you compare me or count me equal?
   To whom will you liken me that we may be compared
[Isaiah 46:5 NIV]

From Generation to generation, the awesomeness of God has been without contention,  The psalmist declared about Him saying ....let them praise the name of the LORD, for at his command they were created, and he established them for ever and ever— He issued a decree that will never pass away. 

Let them praise the name of the LORD, for His name alone is exalted; His splendor is above the earth and the heavens.And He has raised up for his people a horn, the praise of all his faithful servants, of Israel, the people close to his heart. (Psalm 148)

If we decide to sit and draw a list of all the things that make God awesome, I doubt we would ever stop writing, each day He reveals Himself to His children in a new way, a brand new dimension, His faithfulness is new every morning, daily He reveals a side to His multi-facedness
This morning, take the time out to exalt the name of our Incomparable God, He deserves our praise, He deserves our worship, for this God is our God forever and ever, He will be our guide even to the end (Psalm 48:14)

Prayer: Awesome God, You alone are the King above all Kings, If i sing from now till eternity of Your greatness, it would still never be enough. Today I exalt You and celebrate Your awesomeness, I declare that You alone are God and there is none other that can compare to You. For who You are, For what You have done, I say be lifted High in my life and in all that I do. Amen


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Dec. 03 2010 - Psalms 63-64 (OT), Matthew 17 (NT).