Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Lord Shall Strengthen Your Heart

Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart...

When you speak to most people who have come out of a long trying period, they will confess that they did not know where they had the strength to hope or endure. It is God that strengthens the heart. Trusting God gives the believing hope of better things to come, which keeps one from fainting under trying times.

You may be trusting God for something and it seems a long time coming. On your own, it may not be easy to keep hoping and trusting Him. But as you wait on Him, by faith, prayer, and a humble resignation to His will, He will strengthen your heart. He will show you great and mighty things, things that will give you hope and sustain you until you receive your miracle. He will give you milestones that will make your testimony worth the wait. 

Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. It is well with you and yours.

Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You for always being there for me. On my own, enduring is not easy but in you I have hope. Your strength is made perfect in weakness. Strengthen my heart and sustain my spirit as I wait on You. Help me to keep my mind fixed on You. (If you know anyone who is waiting on God for something, pray this prayer for the person). In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 28 2010 - 1 Samuel 3-7 (OT), John 8: 1-30 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Continue in prayer of Praise ( and Worship). Praise and worship God for who He is. Thank Him for His love towards you. Thank Him for answered prayers.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for your local residential community and your church community.
Pray that the name of Jesus would be proclaimed loud and clear in your local church.

Joyful 'Toon For Today



God's Love and Mine...