Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

You Are Not A Mistake

You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, You watched me grow from conception to birth;
all the stages of my life were spread out before You,
The days of my life all prepared
before I'd even lived one day.

Deep down inside each one of us, we carry a basic need to be loved, wanted and to have a sense of purpose in life. Should we suffer rejection from those who were meant to love us, this very foundation is shaken. The feeling of not being loved, of being abandoned or not wanted can cause you to have low esteem of yourself. Staying in the place of emotional abandonment can steal what is rightfully yours, your destiny and sense of purpose.

Today your Loving Father reminds you that your life is not a mistake. He knows exactly how you were formed, cell by cell. He does not love someone else more than He loves you. He cared enough that He took the time to write down your days in His book. Your yesterday was written in God's book. Your today and tomorrow is also written by the hand of your Loving Father. You are not just a number in His eyes, but one who is unique with a special purpose. 

If you feel unloved , remember that your Loving Father always loves you. His arms are always wide open to receive you and embrace you. And if you are going through situations that seem to make you doubt the love of your Father, do not be moved. God has loved you with an everlasting love. Your today and tomorrow is also written by the hand of your Loving Father. His plan is to give you the future you hope for.

Prayer: Father, I thank You that Your eyes saw my unformed body when You made me in the secret place. Thank You that I have a special purpose in life and that all my days are written in Your book. Help me to always remember that it was You who planned my creation and not my parents. You wanted me to come into this world, and you have planned each day that I live. Help me to rest in Your unfailing love. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Apr. 02 2010 - 1 Samuel 18-19 (OT), John 11: 28-57 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray that this year your latent gifts and talents will find expression. Pray that God will show you how to use your gifts and talents to reach the hurting people in the world around you. Pray that God will open your eyes to the needs of others. Supporting Scriptures - Psalm 20:4, 1 Cor 7:7, 2 Thess 1:11.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for teachers and those that are in the position of training children. Pray that they will be strengthened and be filled with wisdom to do the noble work. Pray that they will continue to prepare and equip the children for the future. Pray that they will identify the special gifts in children and help them nurture it. Pray that teachers will show the children love.

God's Love and Mine...