Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

God Charts The Road You Take

God charts the road you take...

Your loving Father charts the road you take. To chart herein means to plan in detail. Your Loving Father knows your way - He chose you into it, inclined you to choose it, and with your acceptance of Him, He leads you and guides you in the way He has set out for you. He orders all your steps. He plans in detail your path and ensures you are where He wants you to be.

Your Loving Father is Alpha and Omega. It does not matter where you are currently in your journey. As long as He is concerned, your way shall prosper and end well. He knows your way, knows your heart, knows your secret devotions, knows your character, and He knows all you are going through. He is a rewarder to them that diligently seek Him. Your way shall not be hidden from the world, but will bring you joy and honour. 

Wherever you are today, be encouraged that your loving Father is planning in detail your way to bring you to an expected end. Allow Him take the lead.

Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You for charting the road I take. I know You do this in Your grace and unfailing love. There may have been times, or there may be times when I wonder if where I am is in Your plan for my life. I pray you help me understand the big picture, that my way shall be properous and it shall end well. I pray for the ability to trust you when I am unsure of the next moment. Reveal to me what I should be doing now, in preparation for the great things ahead. Thank You Father. Amen.

 

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Apr. 07 2010 - 1 Samuel 28-29 (OT), John 16 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for a spiritual pruning. Pray that with the help of the Spirit of God, you will be able to put off the old self, which you have left behind. Pray for His help to get rid of anything that stimulates your old way of thinking, and to reject all that is detrimental to your spiritual growth. Pray that by His grace, you will be able to embrace those things that saves you from the evil that is prevalent in our world. Supporting Scriptures - Romans 12:2, 2 Cor 5:17, 1 Peter 1:14.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for the leadership in the church. Pray for leaders, some very strong in their faith, and others who weakened during times of temptation and testing. Pray that they will continue to uphold each other in times of spiritual battles. Pray that  they will walk together to the glory of God.

Joyful 'Toon For Today



God's Love and Mine...