Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

You Are Under The Sight Of God

Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your Spirit?
To be out of your sight?

You are always under the sight of your Loving Father. He is Omnipresent. No flight can remove you out of His presence. God is a Spirit, and though you cannot see Him, He always has His eyes on you.

No matter how high you go, how remote a corner you may be, how far away you think you are from God, He does not leave you. It is reassuring to know that no matter where you are, even if you feel lonely, your Loving Father is right there with you.

This should also make you wonder that when no one is looking, what actions do you take? Do you consider that the Spirit of God is with you? Do you remember that God has not taken His eyes and His presence from you?
Your Loving Father knows where you are at any point in time. You cannot flee from His presence. Should you feel that need to run away or feel that you are all alone, remember that your Loving Father is with you and you cannot get away from His Loving Presence.

Prayer: My Loving Father, Thank You for Your Presence. There may be times that I have thought You were not with me, but I am reassured that You are always with me. I cannot hide from You. Even as I rest in this assurance of Your unfailing love, may I always remember that You are always with me, even when I am not accountable to anyone. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 11 2010 - 1 Chronicles 6-8 (OT), Acts 28-29 (NT).


God's Love and Mine...