Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

A New Beginning

Though your beginning was small, yet your latter end would increase abundantly [Job 8:7, NKJV]

With God's endorsement and support, His children can start any new thing and prosper in that which is started. When the Father is involved, a herculean task becomes effortless because He is able to command help and assistance for His children from the four corners of the Earth. Doors which were previously closed are able to open up on their own volition, and the task at hand becomes easy.

Many a times, we fail or remain where we are, not because we don't know what to do, but because we lack the power to start anything. Some have brilliant ideas that could turn around lives, but they are too afraid to start. Some are afraid to leave their present location for any new assignment for fear of what lies ahead. Have you faced severe challenges in taking a new appointment, assignment or starting a new business? Have you faced untold hardship in starting a new family? You are not alone, but help is available for the beloved Child of God, He loves you so much and is willing to help you.

Take out time to consciously invite Jesus into your new beginning, He is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. He is able to carry you through your new project and sail you through to success, leaving testimonies in your trail. Jesus says in John 15:5, 'I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing'.

Prayer: Dear loving Father, I invite you by your Word into the projects of my life. I thank you for your love and grace that is always available to me. Lord I ask that you please light my path with your wisdom and understanding, grant me your breakthrough and let the song of my success glorify your name. I bless you dear Father for being there for me in Jesus name.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Nov. 08 2010 - Psalms 23-24 (OT) , Revelations 18 (NT)