Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Unknown Way

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
   along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;I will turn the darkness into light before them
   and make the rough places smooth.These are the things I will do;
   I will not forsake them. 
Isaiah 42: 16
 
So often we limit God with our own ideas, we have a clear cut perception of how should go and when things don't go the way we expect, we get confused and anxious. Yet our God is both Alpha and Omega, both the Beggining and the End. He alone has gone before us and seen what lies behind that bend in the road. With our limited understanding, all we see is a road block, but He see our breaking through. 

So maybe its a delay you face, or maybe rejection. You thought this time it would happen, but instead things still remained the same. Whatever it is that seems negative, If God has given His word, then stand firm on that, do not waver. Even when you do not see it, relax, lean on Him and let Him lead you through that path you did not even know existed, Let him reveal the light where all you saw before was darkness, allow Him straighten those uneven paths, cos He is our God who exceeds our expectations.

He says "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways  and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,  so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire" Isaiah 55:9-11. His thoughts are not our thoughts, neither are His ways our ways...He would lead us in ways we never even knew.


Prayer: Father, I thank You for Your constant presence, in You I am confident and I would not be swayed. In these moments, when my mind cannot understand and anxiety begins to loom, help me to remain steadfast in You, I choose to trust You because there is no shadow of turning with You.

One-Year Reading Plan: Nov. 04 2010. - Psalm19-20 (OT) , Revelations 16 (NT)