Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Am The Good Shepherd

I'll go after the lost, I'll collect the strays, I'll doctor the injured, I'll build up the weak ones and oversee the strong ones so they're not exploited.

When the Israelites were scattered, became exposed and vulnerable, and the leaders God placed over them could not take care of them, God had to step in. In His love and compassion, God reached out to His sheep to protect them and bring all of them back together. 

Your Loving Father is the same yesterday, today and forever. God is unchangable. Today He still looks for His children to protect them.

Have you wandered from the ways of God? Do you find yourself sometimes lost and helpless in your walk with God? Your Loving Father will go after you to bring you back home. Do you hurt physically or emotionally? Your Loving Father will comfort you and heal you. Are you weak or weary? Your Loving Father will strengthen you and build you up. Are you strong and doing well? Your Loving Father will oversee you and protect you so that will not be exploited.

Your Loving Father, the Good Shepherd, is still searching for and calling on His sheep that they may come together and experience restoration. Hear His voice today and follow Him.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You for having Your eyes on me and You are so mindful of me. Lord, I am blessed to have a Father who loves me, protects me, comforts me, strengthens me and desires the best for me. Thank You, Faithful Father. I pray, Father, that I may hear and heed Your voice which gives direction, affirmation, conviction, reproof, and comfort. Help me to surrender fully to You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 07 2010 - Leviticus 13-14 (OT), Mark 6: 30 - 56 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray that this year doors of opportunities and gates of blessings will be opened in your favour. Pray for the manifestation of divine benefits in your life. Supporting Scriptures - Psalm 37:4, Proverbs 10:22, Revelations 3:8.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for those who bear burdens. Pray for those who may be hurting in our world, our community and even in your own family.
God's Love and Mine...