Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

I Have Loved You With An Everlasting Love

Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.

When God was comforting the Israelites, they were reminded of these words He spoke to assure them of the restoration He had promised. God loved them from the beginning of time and continued His faithfulness towards them.

Today your loving Father says to you, "I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you." It is a love that never fails. It is a love that does not change. It is a love that does not depend on your actions. It is an unconditional love. Consider some of the times you felt loved by God. Was it because you had been good or because of His grace and faithfulness?

This everlasting love God has for you makes Him draw you to Himself. He draws you away from things that take your love and attention off Him. He draws you into covenant and communion with Himself.  He draws you with lovingkindness - with mercy and favour. His faithfulness towards you is continuous and everlasting. This word of God is assurance to you that what He has promised will come to pass. Nothing can separate you from this everlasting love of your Loving Father.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, indeed you are worthy of my love, praise and adoration. Thank You for Your unconditional and unchanging love for me. Father, please show me how I can express my love for You. I pray, loving Father, that with the help of Your Spirit, I will be able to comprehend how wide and long and high and deep is Your love. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 08 2010 - Leviticus 15-17 (OT), Mark 7 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Use your prayer time today to praise and worship God. Come before Him in thanksgiving even for the unconditional love He has for you. Supporting Scriptures - Psalm 103, John 4:23-24, Ephesians 3:18.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for speedy restoration of nations and individuals following the global economic crisis.

Joyful 'Toon For Today



God's Love and Mine...