Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Time For Bountiful Blessings

"The days are coming," declares the LORD,
"when the reaper will be overtaken by the ploughman [Amos 9:13, NIV]
and the planter by the one treading grapes.
New wine will drip from the mountains
and flow from all the hills..."

Before the Lord spoke these words, He reminded the Israelites that He is a God who keeps His promise [Amos 9:8]. Then God made this promise of restoration. It was a promise that everything barren and unfruitful in their land will begin to overflow with spiritual blessing. This promise was made speaking of the time when Jesus Christ, the Messiah, will come and accomplish God's purpose to save mankind.

Today your Loving Father says to you, "The time has come when the grain and grapes will grow faster than they can be harvested". Yes the time has come when you will have seed much more than you have harvested, and there shall be plentiful harvest each year. What seemed to be a mountain, hill, or barrier to you will eventually melt and yield. There will be abundance of spiritual blessings in heavenly things, for you who has been saved by Jesus Christ. There will be manifestation of your spiritual gifts. The time is now.

Prayer: My Loving Father , I thank you for this season of restoration. Thank you for being faithful to your words and promises. Show me Father how I can prepare for the bountiful blessing you have for me. Teach me, oh Lord, how to use my harvest and my seed. I pray by your Word and Spirit I will be strengthened in my heart. enriched in all utterance, in all knowledge, and all manner of spiritual gifts. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 13 2010 - Numbers 3-4 (OT), Mark 12 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself:- Pray for vision. Pray that this year, you will have a vision for what you should be doing and what you should achieve to the glory of God. Pray that there will be a vision in every area of your life. Pray that those in authority over you shall have a vision in line with the will of God. Supporting Scriptures :- Proverbs 29:18, Habakkuk 2:2, Matthew 6:10.

Suggested General Prayer:- Pray for the church. Pray for the vision and leadership of the church. Pray that the leaders of the body of Christ and in tune with the vision of God for the church.
 
God's Love and Mine...