Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

You Are The Apple Of My Eye

"Anyone who harms you harms My most precious possession"

Other translations of this verse of scripture reads something like "Anyone who touches you touches the apple of my eye". This is a high expression of God’s love to you. To be the apple of God's eye means you are precious to Him and cherished above all others. This word is a clear statement of what you mean to God.

Everything that is of interest to you is of interest to God, and anything done against you, God takes it as being done against Himself.

Today your Loving Father reminds you that you are very precious to Him. Are you searching for true love? Do you desire to to be loved and treated as very special? Do you need reassurance of God's love? Today, rest in the knowledge that your Loving Father loves you, has your best interest in His heart, and He sees you as very precious to Him.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for your unconditional love for me. I am blessed to be precious and loved by an awesome Father. Today I choose to forgive people who I expect love from yet have not been able to meet my love needs. I am thankful that You love me perfectly and desire to meet all my love needs. Please keep me as the apple of Your eyes. Please come and be to me, the Father that I have always needed. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb. 14 2010 - Numbers 5-6 (OT), Mark 13 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Make out time today to praise and worship God for His awesome love.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray over natural disasters. Pray that there will be a decline in the frequency of natural disasters. Pray for the quick recovery of those who have been involved in natual disasters. Pray that God will teach you how to reach out to those who may be involved in natural disasters.

Joyful 'Toon For Today
 
 
God's Love and Mine...