Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

The Glory Of This Latter House Shall Be Greater Than Of The Former

'The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,' says the LORD Almighty. 'And in this place I will grant peace,' declares the LORD Almighty."

The house in today's word refers to the temple of the Lord. In outward glory, no temple built was comparable to the glory of Solomon's temple (the former house). But the Lord Almighty was speaking about the temple He will reside in with the coming of Jesus Christ. 

Your body is the temple of the Lord. Today, your Loving Father says of your body "The glory of this latter house shall be greater than that of the former". Because of Jesus Christ, you have become righteous. Being righteous, your body is free from sin, and idolatries, and its glory excels all the glory of Solomon's temple. Having a heart in which God dwells, and makes a living temple, which is more glorious than Solomon’s temple.

And this new house, your body - the temple of God, will experience peace and enjoy the pleasure of a happy settlement. Your Loving Father's presence gives peace that passes all understanding. Enjoy the peace and glory of your body- the temple of the Lord.

Prayer: Loving Father, I thank You for the powerful God that You are. Thank You for choosing to dwell in my body, that I am assured of Your presence with me always. Because of Jesus, I am righteous. I declare that my body is free of sin. You are my peace, oh Lord. May my body always be a house that worships You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.



One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 15 2010 - Numbers 7-8 (OT), Mark 14: 1-31 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for your body. Pray that God will teach you how to take care of your body physically and spiritually. Supporting Scriptures - Luke 17:20, 1 Cor 3:16, 1 Cor 6:19.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for divine peace and love in the body of Christ.

God's Love and Mine....