Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Come Out From Them And Be Separate

"Therefore come out from them and be separate", says the Lord. "Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you".

In your walk with God, you will need to be separate from people who reject God. It does not mean you will not talk to them nor does it mean you will not show love to them. You only need to separate from their ways, the things they do, that your faith will not be polluted.

Today your Loving Father says, "come out from among those who defile themselves with sin and be separate". You are a chosen people. You are the temple of the Lord. God wants you for Himself. Let go of the world and its ways. Walk as a child of God, for God is your Father. 

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank You that You have received me as Your child. Lord, I pray that by Your Spirit you will reveal to me any attachment to the world and to those that reject God. If there be any, help me to separate myself. May my faith be renewed and my resolve to follow You be firm as I call upon Your name each day. I desire to walk, not in my own finite wisdom, but Your infinite wisdom. I pray that by Your grace, I will walk as Your child. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 20 2010 - Numbers 18-20 (OT), Luke 2 (NT).

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for the message of God, the Good News, that it will continue to extend to all mankind. Pray that salvation will come to the lives and homes of many who have not heard of the Good News.

Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...