Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Expect God's Favour Today

For You, Lord, will bless the righteous; as with a shield You will surround him with pleasure and favour.

There are people who do not expect anything good in life. They do not expect anything positive. But as a child of God, you can be assured of God's blessings. Whom God has blessesd is blessed indeed.

As with a shield, God will surround you with pleasure and favour. God's favour may be intangible but the results are tangible. Like a shield, the favour of God will protect you from danager. In every area of your life, on every side of your life, God's favour and pleasure will be manifest. If you expect God’s favour, declare it and thank Him for His blessings, then you will see more good things happening.

Expect God's favour today and everyday. Declare His favour in every area of your life. Even if circumstances and things of the past have discouraged you, remember the God whom you believe in. There is nothing too difficult for Him. Expect His gifts, tokens of love, and His "partiality and bias" towards you, His beloved child.

Declaration: Thank you God for giving me preferential treatment and special advantages. I expect and declare God’s favor today, the favour of God surrounds me and precedes me, I declare that You bless my coming in and my going out. Whatever I set my hand to shall prosper, I live favour minded, Supernatural doors are opening for me. I thank You God that You cause me to be in the right place at the right time. Thank You God for giving me the breaks and the promotions, Your favour changes policies, rules, and regulations for me, people want to go out of their way to help me. You surround me with your favour as with a shield, Something good is going to happen to me today! Thank You Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name I declare, Amen.




One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 07 2010 - Deut. 27-28 (OT), Luke 13 (NT).


Suggested General Prayer Point - Today is day 6 of a week of praying for one or more members of your family. Take one (or more) member(s) of your family and pray for the person(s). If you need to mend a relationship with such person(s), seize the opportunity to do so.
 
God's Love and Mine...