Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Will Bless The Work Of Your Hands

The Lord will send rain at the proper time from His rich treasury in the heavens and will bless all the work you do...

When this promise was made to the Israelites, rain was important because most of them were farmers and they needed it for their crops. For God to have blessed all the work they did, their harvest was plenty. The seasonable supply of the early and latter rain was one of the principal means by which their land was so uncommonly fruitful. The promise was to those who followed His ways.

Your Loving Father desires to bless the work you do. He expects you to work. He gives you talents and abilities and He requires that you use them. Whether you work in the ministry or in a secular occupation, providing for your families and supporting the ministry, God wants you to work wisely and well. Then He can bless what you do. Your work should be excellent in quality and quantity.

Whatever you do, do it to the best of your ability. Even if your salary comes from man at the end of the month, you should work as if God is your boss. You should work as if your reward comes from God, not man, because ultimately it does. At the proper time, He is able to make favour, strength, wisdom, enabling conditions and miraculous provision available to you from His rich treasury in heaven - to bless the work that you do.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for caring about everything that concerns me. Thank You Father, that you bless the work that I do. I declare today that the work I do is blessed. I pray, Almighty Father, that you continue to strengthen me, give me wisdom, provide for me and surround me with favour in the work that I do. [If you desire are not working but desire a job, ask God to prepare you for the work He has for you, to open doors of opportunity for you, and to give you a job where you will maximize your gifts and talents]. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 11 2010 - Joshua 1-2 (OT), Luke 17 (NT).



Suggested Prayer Point for yourself and General Prayer Point - Pray for God's blessings concerning work. Heavenly Father, I am confident that You will provide for all my needs as I obey Your commands. You have instituted work from the very beginning so that we can provide for ourselves that which we have need of. Your blessings fall upon those who obey You and who are not idle or wasteful. I thank You for my job and the skills needed to perform my duties. I lift up my brothers and sisters who are diligently looking for employment but are awaiting doors to open. Father, I pray that You would open the right door and provide for their needs in supernatural and unconventional ways as You always care for Your own, no matter the circumstances. May it be a time of trusting and growing as they look to You for their provisions and for the open door. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.

God's Love and Mine...