Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

God Freely Gives All Things

He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things?

It is your Loving Father's nature to give. God the Father freely gives us all things. He wants to give you “all things,” not just those things that are spiritual, or heavenly, but all things. That includes all that pertains to your life and godliness.

God did not withhold His own son (nothing was more precious than His own son, Jesus). Jesus Christ was indeed a great gift and a great sacrifice. If God did not withhold His son then there is no other good thing that God will withhold from you.

Whatsoever thing you desire according to the will of God, know that God wants you to have it and He freely gives all things. Do not hesitate to ask Him and thank Him for this today.
Prayer: Thank you Heavenly Father for You freely give all things. You did not withhold Your precious Son from coming to earth to die for me. I know You will not withhold anything good from me. As I come boldly to Your throne of Grace today, I make my request known to You. I do this with thanksgiving for no good thing will You withhold from me. Be exalted, my Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.



One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 08 2010 - Deut. 29-30 (OT), Luke 14 (NT).


Suggested General Prayer Point - Today is day 7 of a week of praying for one or more members of your family. Take one (or more) member(s) of your family and pray for the person(s). If you need to mend a relationship with such person(s), seize the opportunity to do so.

Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...