Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

As Your Day, So Shall Your Strength Be

...And as your day, so shall your strength, your rest and security, be.

As you grow, your strength will be like that of your youth. This promise is not only for your physical well being. The day is often in scripture put for the events of the day.  This is a promise that God would graciously support you under any trial or temptation you may go through.  It is also a promise that God will give you the grace and comfort to the services He calls you out to. You shall have strength to do the works He has called you to. You will never be tempted above what you are able to bear. May you find hope in this promise and find rest in the knowledge that God knows you can bear whatever He has allowed you to go through. Faithful is God who has promised.

Prayer: My Loving Father, I thank You for strength. I thank You for rest and for security even as I move on each day. When I look back and see how I have lived through and overcome certain situations, I realize that it is by Your grace and strength. I find rest knowing You cannot allow me go through what I cannot bear and come out victorious. I consider this an honour, that You believe I can trust You no matter what. I know that You who promised is faithful. As my day, so shall my strength be. Amen.
 

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Apr. 17 2010 - 2 Samuel 24 (OT), Acts 5 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Spend time in worship using songs, hymns and music to refresh your spirit and rekindle your love and awe for God.
God's Love and Mine...