Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Consider The Wonderful Miracles Of God

...Stop and consider the wonderful miracles of God!

Elihu, one of Job's friends, extols the wonderful power of God in the heavens and in all the changes of the weather. He suggests to Job to stand still in the midst of the calamity in his life, and consider the wondrous works of God [Job 37: 1-14]. He understands that we are not likely to consider things fully unless we stand still and compose ourselves.

Do you sometimes wonder about the intricacies, perfection, harmony, beauty and splendour of the things God created? If your Loving Father could go through such details for you and for things that are not human, it should give you a hint of His thoughts towards you. If He brings beauty and harmony in the weather, the things that concern you will not be difficult for Him to manage.

Stand still today, and consider the miracles of your Loving Father. As you consider His wondrous works, may your eyes be opened to His love, foresightful care and guardianship towards you.

Welcome to a new month. It is well with you and yours.

Prayer: My Loving Father, all around me, I see Your wonderful miracles. I extol You, my Father. I praise You, Lord for the things You have done. I stand still, to consider Your wondrous works and Your hand in my life. May I be able to understand where I am today in Your wonderful plan for my life. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 01 2010 - 2 Kings 6-9 (OT), Acts 19 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for the ability to wait on God. Pray for the patience to wait for a breakthrough from God and feel His presence when times seem quiet. Pray that you find strength in His word for His grace is sufficient for you. Pray for the resolve in your heart that your change will come for He who has begun the good work in you is faithful to complete it.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for the people and families of those who may have been affected by the oil spill in New Orleans. Also pray that there will be a quick remedy to the situation.

Joyful 'Toon For Today
 
 
God's Love and Mine...