Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Grace Is All You Need

...My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness...

Here, apostle Paul speaks about a situation he was going through that was keeping him from being proud. Although the trouble was not removed, God's grace was sufficient for him to bear it, and God's power worked best in his weakness.

Do you feel weak or incomplete in any area of your life? Are you at a point where you need strength to go on?  Today your Loving Father says, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in your weakness."

His grace signifies two things - (1) His favor, loving-kindness and mercy towards you. This is to strengthen and comfort you, to support your soul and cheer up your spirits, in all situations. (2) His good work in you, which you receive from the fulness that is in Christ. Jesus Christ understands what you are going through, knows your needs, and will provide the best solution specifically for you, and not only strengthen you, but to glorify himself.

You may be weak in an area, but the power of your Loving Father works best in your weakness. His grace, favor, love and mercy is all you need. You can now boast in your weakness because His grace and love is available to you, and He is at work in you.

Prayer: My Loving Father, I thank You for being all that I need at every point in my life. Your grace is sufficient for me. I bring before you this area of weakness (name any area where you need God's strength and power). I declare, Father, that your power is perfected in this weakness. Help me not to do anything that will come in between your work in me. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.



One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 02 2010 - 2 Kings 10-12 (OT), Acts 20 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Thank God for answered prayers. Thank God for the ones which you have seen the physical manifestation. Also thank God for the ones you believe He has answered because you have prayed according to His will.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for Christian homes. Pray that the light and the power in the word will fill all Christian homes. Pray that the resurrection power of Christ overwhelms Christian homes for wisdom and understanding to overcome the world. 

God's Love and Mine...