Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

God Dwells In Your Praise

But You are holy, O You Who dwell in the praises of Israel.

Your Loving Father dwells in the praise of His people. Where there is praise, He is there. He lives in your praise. He deserves your praise for who He is, things He has done and things He is yet to do. But there is more to praise.

Praising God drives away discouragement and despair. It fills your heart with gladness and chases away negative feelings.  Praising God especially when you feel hurt, alone or broken, gives you a positive mood and attitude. Praising God is also a weapon of spiritual warfare against the fiery darts of the enemy.

No matter how you feel, remember to praise God. He lives, abides in and dwells in your praise. If you need to feel His presence, praise Him. You will soon discover that praise is a way out of negative feelings and medicine for your soul. Do you want to try it today?

Prayer: My Loving Father, I start today with praises to you, knowing that You inhabit my praise. I praise You Lord, for who You are and the great and marvellous things You have done. You are the lifter of my head. I declare my thanks to You, I praise You with clapping, singing, music, hymns and dancing. I lift my hands to You Lord. In the stillness of my day, I praise You. Be glorified and exalted, my God and my Father. Amen.

You can listen to this song "Praises To You" to help with your praise today.
One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 06 2010 - 2 Kings 25 (OT), Acts 24 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for your full understanding of your eternal inheritance and pray that you continue to walk in the knowledge of your inheritance. Supporting Scripture - Eph 1:18.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for your Christian brethren. If there is any one you desire to pray for, ask that God will help him/her live a life of good works that produces spiritual fruit.
God's Love and Mine...