Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

His Hands Make Whole

...and His Hands make whole.

Most times when the journey is smooth, a Christian does not doubt the presence and power of God. But in the presence of challenges, doubt creeps in. If it appears too challenging, the Christian begins to consider other options beside God.

But from where can you go from the presence of your Loving Father? There is no god beside Him. He gives life. He binds up. He delivers. He is the One who heals and makes whole. 

Do you need physical healing and wholeness? Do you need emotional healing and wholeness? Do you need healing from things that have happened in the past? The Hands of your Loving Father heals and makes whole. Come to His open arms now. Let us pray.

Prayer: My Loving Father, I thank You that I am engraved on the palms of Your Hand. Your hands bring healing and make me whole. I ask for Your touch that brings healing and wholeness in every area of my life. I ask In Jesus Name, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 03 2010 - 2 Kings 13-16 (OT), Acts 21 (NT).


Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...