Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Thoughts Towards You Are Countless

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!

Another translation of these verses compares the number of sand to those in the sea. Have you ever tried to count the grains of sand on the seashore? There are so many in just a scoop of your hand that it becomes incomprehensible to think that we could even begin to count them.

In these scripture verses, the Psalmist tells us that God's thoughts toward us even outnumber the grains of sand on the seashore. Your Loving Father, who created you and who numbered all your days, is thinking about you all the time. He never stops thinking about you. His mind is full of thoughts of you, and they are not thoughts of condemnation and judgement, but thoughts of absolute love and adoration. How precious are His thoughts toward you.

You can be sure that your Loving Father is thinking about you right now, and when He says you should not be anxious about a thing, He means it.

Prayer: My Loving Father, it amazes me that your thoughts toward me outnumber the grains of sand on the sea. Thank You for your thoughts towards me are loving thoughts. I pray that I might be able to receive this truth into my heart, so that I might be able to simply respond with loving thoughts back to You and let go of thoughts that burden my heart. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 04 01 2010 - 2 Kings 17-20 (OT), Acts 22 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for growing relationship with your family members. Pray that you will find ways of being a blessing to them. Pray that God will reveal to you any way you need to improve towards your family members. Supporting Scriptures - Hebrews 13:1, 1 Thess 4:9, Psalm 68: 5-6.

Suggested General Prayer Point - As you pray today, remember to pray concerning the spiritual lives of your church leaders and congregation.

God's Love and Mine...