Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Remember Your Rights As A Child Of God

For you are a child of God through faith in Christ Jesus...
(Italized words above is a replacement of 'all children' to make it singular)

You are a child of the Almighty God. As a result of God adopting you, you are just as eternal and secure in your relationship with Him as His Only-begotten Son. You are now an heir to all the joy and blessings of the eternal kingdom, which cannot be shaken.

You have rights as a child of your Loving Father. Many a times, negative situations present themselves to threaten your rights as a child of God. It is as though they say, 'if you are a child of God, how can you go through such a situation?' But you have daily, sufficient security,in the all-powerful God is looking out for you as a Father. You have the assurance that your Loving Father will never leave you nor forsake you.

When you are faced with alternatives, which appear as solutions to any situation you may be going through, remember who you are. Remember your rights as a child of God. Remember the promises your Loving Father has made to you. Remember that God will always provide for a way out for you if you are willing to hold on to Him.

Prayer: My Loving Father, I thank You for the priviledge to be adopted as Your child. I thank You for the rights I have as Your child. I pray, Father, that I continue to walk in the knowledge of who I am in Christ Jesus. May I always remember my rights as your child. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - May 08 2010 - 1 Chronicles 1-3 (OT), Acts 25-26 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Take out time to worship God today. Dedicate a time to worship Him with your words, with songs and with music. Thank God for His favour, wisdom guidiance and protection this week.


God's Love and Mine...