Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

God Will Fulfill His Purpose For You

The LORD will fulfill His purpose for me...

Just like David in this scripture for today, you can be assured that whatever good work God has begun in you, He will perform it and complete it. Your Loving Father knows what is most needful for you. We are in a time where we care about so many things, including those that do not concern us, but God knows what are the things that really are of consequence to us. Now, like never before, we need to cast our cares upon Him and set our heart and affections upon Him. Our relationship with Him should be our priority, knowing that He has started a good work in us and He will perfect it.

On what ground can you build your confidence that your Loving Father will fulfill His purpose for you? The verse for today continues with the words, "...Your Love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of Your hands." The love of Your Loving Father endures forever. He will never abandon you. You are the work of His very own hands. He is at work in you both to will and to do, bringing out the good that is in you, for His good pleasure.

You can remain confident that He will fulfill His purpose for you because whom He loves, He loves to the end; and, as for God, His work is perfect. Rest in the unfailing love of God.

Prayer: My Loving Father, I give you thanks knowing that You will fulfill Your purpose for me. I thank You that I am a recipient of Your love that endures forever. I cast my cares upon You, Lord. I pray that as each day unfolds, my desire will remain to know You more and more, and my relationship with You will continue to grow. I pray You reveal any area of my life where I am resisting Your work. I pray for a heart that is willing to submit to Your work - to will and to do for Your good pleasure. I give You praise for whatever good is in me, it is because You are at work in me. Blessed be Your Holy name. In Jesus Name, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Oct. 02 2010 - Oct. 1 2010 - Micah 4-5 (OT), 1 Peter 2-3 (NT).

Joyful 'Toon For Today
God’s Love and Mine…