Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

I Will Bring Health And Healing To You

...I will bring health and healing to you; I will heal My people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security
(Word in italics 'you' is 'it' in the actual Bible passage)

This word of God, spoken to Jerusalem, was a promise to be finalized by the coming of Jesus Christ. God's promise was to remove sickness, and restore the children of Jerusalem. Your Loving Father makes this promise to you today, knowing that He has put everything in place to ensure this promise is manifested in your life.

The life and death of Jesus Christ on the cross has brought this promise to realization for you. By the stripes of Jesus, you have been healed. Because of Jesus, you are no longer bound to premature death, sickness and diseases. You do not need to be subject to emotional or mental illness. Because of Jesus Christ, you can have life and have it more abundantly. Your Loving Father promises to allow you enjoy abundant peace and security. Because of what Jesus Christ has already done for you, you have health to your mortal body, to your spirit and to your soul. You also have peace. These will keep you in a good frame and fit for the employments and enjoyments of the spiritual and physical life.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise and provision to give me health. I thank You that because of Jesus, I can live a full healthy life in peace and security. Father You know the desire of my heart to be healed of this illness [mention any illness you may be experiencing. If you do not have any ailment but you know someone who has, mention the person's name and illness]. I ask now for Your healing touch. You are the God of yesterday, today and forever. I know that You are able and that just like in Bible times, You can heal me. I declare, Father, that by the stripes of Jesus, I have been healed. I pray this in Jesus’ name, amen.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 05 2010 - Leviticus 7-9 (OT), Mark 5 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourselfSupporting Scriptures for prayer point in devotional on health and healing - Isaiah 53:5, Matthew 9:29, 3 John 2.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for the sick. Pray for those standing on the word of God, that the living powerful word of God will quicken their mortal bodies. Pray for those in hospitals and clinics desiring healing. Pray that they will have knowledgable doctors to help in the restoration of their health. Pray for hte healing of those who do not have health care.

Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.