Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Will Show You Great And Mighty Things

Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know

Some times, you may go about your day requiring additional knowledge, direction and revelation. Have you found yourself in a situation where you wanted to get more insight into something but did not know where to turn to?

All knowledge and wisdom come from God. Not only is God the source of all knowledge and wisdom, He wants to release this knowledge to you. He wants to show and reveal great and mighty things to you. He wants to tell you deep and secret things that the average person will not have access to.

Today your Loving Father says to you, "Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things..." Not only will God give you His knowledge, He will ensure you have the understanding of that knowledge and the wisdom to be able to use it. All you have to do is be willing to seek after it, call on Him, and seek to work with this knowledge to fully understand it and how it can apply to different areas of your life.

Call on Him today.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for always being there to hear me when I call. Thank You that You desire to share deep and secret things with me. I pray that any time I seek to know more, that I will turn to You and You alone. I pray that by Your grace, I will be able to abide in Your word to enable me get wisdom and understanding for every area of my life. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb. 4 2010 - Leviticus 4-6 (OT), Mark 4 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for the gifts of the Spirit.  Pray that this year you will identify and apply your gift(s) of the spirit by the help of the Holy Spirit working in you. Pray that God will reveal to you your natural foreshadowings of supernatural gifts. Supporting Scriptures:- Isaiah 11:1-5, 1 Corinthians 12.
Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for peace in your country. Pray for reconciliation and restoration in the land.

Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...