Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

When You Come Looking For Me, You Will Find Me

When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed. I'll turn things around for you.

Your Loving Father wants to have a relationship with you. He listens every time you call on Him, every time you praise and worship Him, and every time you make requests and supplications to Him. When God is about to give His people the expected good,  He pours out a spirit of prayer. If you find yourself filled with a spirit of prayer, know that something good is about to spring forth.

Your Loving Father knows you will find Him when you seek Him with all your heart. Do you desire to know more and experience more of Him? But are there other things you put first before Him? To get serious about finding God you need to do it continuously, do it in sincerity and uprightness, and with vigour and fervency. 

Today your Loving Father says to you, "when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." When you seek God, you will find Him,  and you shall find Him as a Rewarder.

 
Prayer: Father, I am thankful that You do not make it difficult for me to find You, for You are never far away and are always happy to be found. I pray that by Your grace, I might pursue You with all my heart and my soul, having a child-like anticipation of finding You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb 02 2010 - Exodus 38-40 (OT), Mark 2 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for your frienships. Thank God for the special friends you have who brighten your outlook, who help you bare burdens and challenge you to be a better person. Pray that God will give you the grace to give encouragement, comfort, wisdom, accountability, and loyalty to your friendship. Ask God to help you to reserve judgment and faithfully pray for your friends. Supporting Scriptures - 1 Cor 13:11, 1 Thess 3:12.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Continue to join in the global prayer for Haiti. Thank God for the lives that have been spared and the relief that has come to Haiti. Pray for cooperation between the leaders of all governments who are working with the Haiti government. Pray for the people involved in the relief efforts.

Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...