Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

God Will Crown Your Efforts With Success

In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success...
[Proverbs 3:6, TLB]

Your Loving Father desires to be involved in every aspect of your life. Nothing is too small or insignificant to bring to Him in prayer. Most people pray before a task "Lord, crown my efforts with success," but it is also necessary to "put Him first" by asking Him to "direct" you. By doing this, you put the task in His hands, and depend on His wisdom and power to complete it with success.
It is your Loving Father who can give you creative ideas. Each time you approach a task, remember that there is your way of doing it, and there is God's way. If you humbly and prayerfully give it to Him, He becomes responsible for seeing that it succeeds.

Do you sometimes face situations where you put in so much effort yet you do not get the desired output? Do you need to do something different? Then get your Loving Father intimately involved with what you do each and every time. God's plan is to prosper you and make you successful in every thing you do according to His will. You can lay hold of that plan as you commit what you do to Him, and trust Him to direct your efforts. Your efforts will be crowned with success.

Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You that the plans You have for me are to prosper me. In Your loving way, You desire to be part of all I do simply for my good. Forgive me for the times I have gone about my duties leaving You out of the process entirely. Teach me how to approach what I do in faith and confidence, instead of in fear and doubt. Thank You that as I put You first in everything I do, my efforts will be blessed, to Your glory. Amen. 


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 26 2010 - Ruth 1-2 (OT), John 6 (NT).

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for relationships between youths and their parents. Pray that it will be strengthened, bonded with love and have mutual respect. If you know any youth that needs such prayer, pray specifically for that person.
Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...