Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My Presence Makes The Difference

But the Lord was with Joseph, and he (though a slave) was a successful and prosperous man...

Joseph [Genesis 37 and 39] did not have to be rich to be successful and prosperous. Though at that time he was a slave, he was successful and prosperous because the Lord was with him.

Your Loving Father's plans are to prosper you. He wants you to be successful and prosperous in every area of your life. His Presence makes the difference. With God, you can have peace in turbulent times. With God, you can have joy. With God, you can have hope, for with Him nothing is impossible. With God, a little project you start will begin to flourish. With God, things you have dreamed about will become a reality.

It is an honour to have God as a your Father. His Spirit living in you makes the difference. Make a conscious effort to regard and take advantage of the Presence of the Lord with you.

Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You for Your presence that always goes with me. With or without any possessions, I am complete and secure in You. May I always regard Your presence with me. May my life continue to manifest the fruit of the Holy Spirit. Open my eyes to see the difference in my life because of You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 25 2010 - Judges 19-21 (OT), John 5 (NT).

Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Pray for a fruitful harvest this year. Pray that every good seed you have sown will bear fruit in its season without delay or coming prematurely. In the name of Jesus, declare that nothing shall prevent you from reaping your harvest. Supporting Scriptures - Ecclesiastes 3:2, Gal. 6:7 and Philippians 2:10.

Suggested General Prayer Point - Ask God to bring genuine revival and spiritual re-awakening to the body of Christ.
God's Love and Mine...