Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Will Counsel You And Watch Over You

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you and watch over you.
 
It is indeed wonderful to have Almighty God as your Father. Today He says to you, "I will give you the best counsel, opinion and advice and watch over you". You can trust Your Loving Father to give you the best advice and direction, for He sees beyond what you or anyone else can see.  In His plans to prosper you, He needs you to follow the right way. He desires to give you the blessing without sorrow added to it. He wants you to look back at today, some time in the future, and smile that you had made the right decisions today.

Are you at a point in your life where you need to make a decision? Are you getting confused with different opinions from people? Do you need advise that comes with peace?

Your Loving Father assures you that He will instruct you and teach you the way you should go. Call on Him today for advice and direction. He will also watch to know if you will take His counsel.

Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You that the plans You have for me are of good and not evil. Plans to prosper me and give me the future I hope for. There are times when I need to make decisions but I do not get an answer of peace. There are times when I need advice yet I search everywhere for counsel. Thank You for the assurance of direction and the best counsel. I pray that by Your Spirit, I will always remember to come to You for counsel. Teach me to how I can hear from You. Teach me listen to You. May You word continue to transform me that I may willingly obey You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
(You can mention any area of your life where you need advise and godly counsel. Ask God for guidance and direction).


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Mar. 24 2010 - Judges 16-18 (OT), John 3 (NT).

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray that those spreading the Gospel share the undiluted word of God. Pray that they will teach the children of God the truth and not a misinterpreted translation of the word of God.

Joyful 'Toon For Today
 
 
God's Love and Mine...