Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Power In Agreement

Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.

The Prayer of Agreement is one of the types of prayers found in the bible. Jesus is telling you that if you join with another, in agreement, that thing which you are praying for will be done for you by God. When you and someone else come together in His name, He will be with you. If Jesus is with us, that means that He is agreeing also. So in effect He is also praying with you. This is a very powerful prayer.

In marriage, the prayer of agreement is very important. When a man and wife agree on something in the name of Jesus, it will be done for them. Sometimes, one of the spouse may be in agreement by mouth but not in agreement in the heart. This could lead to unanswered prayers. For the prayer of agreement to have effect, it must be something that you all are in agreement on. If you are praying for a third party (interceding on their behalf) they must also be in agreement with you.
Are you believing God for something for yourself or another person?  Confirm the will of God from His precious promises in His word. Find someone to agree with - a prayer partner, a friend or a man of God. Jesus Christ has promised that when two of you agree on that thing, it will be done for you by Your Loving Father.

Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You for Your great and precious promises, including the promise of answered prayers. For every prayer of agreement I have prayed in the past, I now know that they have been answered. I pray that I find Your will concerning whatever I ask. Knowing that there is power in the prayer of agreement, help me to find someone who will truly stand in agreement with me as I make my requests known to You. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - June 22 2010 - Job 28-30(OT), 2 Corinthians 9 (NT).

Pray for someone today - Pray for children who are hawking on the streets. Pray for their protection - from accidents and children molesters. Pray that they will encounter people who will help them fulfill their purpose on earth. Pray that the Good News will get to them that they might be saved.

Joyful 'Toon For Today


God’s Love and Mine…