Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Will Be With Your Mouth And Will Teach You What To Say

Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and will teach you what you shall say.

Moses was called  by God to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. These words were spoken to Moses when he found excuses not to do the work. Despite his strengths, he focused on his weakness - that he was not eloquent. But God knew of his weakness. In addition to reminding Moses about Aaron his brother, God promised to teach Moses what to say.

Today your loving Father says, "I will be with your mouth and will teach you what you will say".  The words that come out from your mouth have great impact in your life and those who come in contact with you. It is important that you speak right. It is important that you speak life, health, success and prosperity. It is important that you speak the word of God.

You may find yourself in a situation where you need to speak but you do not know what to say. Your loving Father assures you that He will teach you what you shall say. God's strength is made perfect in your weakness. Ask Him to teach you what to say today.

Prayer: My Loving Father, I thank You for always being with me. Your promises are indeed great and precious. Thank you Father that I have Your word to speak, that I may bring life, healing and encouragement. When I do not know what to say, I can call upon you for wisdom, direction and what to say. May the words of my mouth be acceptable to You, my Father. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Feb. 22 2010 - Numbers 24-25 (OT), Luke 4 (NT).

Suggested General Prayer Point - Pray for people who are being called by God into ministry. Pray that they will be sensitive and responsive to God's call. Pray that they will realize the great and mighty things God wants to do with their lives.

Joyful 'Toon For Today


God's Love and Mine...