Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

God Will Bring It To Pass

Commit your way to the Lord; trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass

This scripture for today comes from a psalm where the psalmist was advising the godly not to envy the wicked. Rather he advises that the godly should cast their cares on God, lean on, rely on, and be confident in Him, and watch God bring what the desire to pass.

Today your Loving Father says to you, "I will bring to pass that which you have trusted Me for." He wants you to trust Him completely. Though this may bring uncertainty and tempt you to take things into your own hands, believe that He knows the best way to do things for you. To trust in Him may not mean that you will do nothing. He will speak to you and tell you what to do if needed.

It is a sweet promise that He will bring to pass whatever you have committed to Him. Thank God for it.

 
Prayer: My Loving Father, thank You for Your Sweet and Precious Promises. Thank You that all I have completely cast unto You, You will take care of. Help me to realize that on my own, I cannot give myself the best solutions and answers except I am aligned with You. Today I commit [mention anything you will like to commit to God] to You. Thank You for the promise that You shall bring it to pass. In Jesus Name, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Apr. 24 2010 - 1 Kings 16-17 (OT), Acts 12 (NT).


Suggested Prayer Point for yourself - Spend time in thanking God for today. Thank God for your life and the potential today holds. Thank God for each new day with Him awakens with a new sunrise and new promises. Thank God that each sunset prepares you for a new hope.

God's Love and Mine