Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Lord's Plans Stand Firm Forever

But the Lord’s plans stand firm forever;[Psalm 33:11, AMP]
His intentions can never be shaken.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where after making so much plans, things did not work out the way you planned? Such could have made you feel a sense of disappointment. You may have wondered,  "what else could I have done?" or "could something be wrong?" or "did I miss something out?" or "does God have something better planned for me?"

You may have had such questions, but there is one thing you can be sure of. It is that even if things did not work out the way you planned it, your Loving Father has His plans for every area of your life. His plans stand firm forever. He is the One who makes a way where there seems to be no way, and opens doors which no one can shut.  His intentions for you and your future cannot be shaken. As His plans unfold, they are always beautiful.

Your Loving Father says, "I know the plans I have for you - plans of good and not of evil. Plans to give you the future you hope for". These plans He has for you stand firm forever.


Prayer: My Loving Father, I know there have been times when I was disappointed that my plans did not work out, but such disappointments turned out to be blessings. Thank You, Father, that Your plan for my life stands firm forever and nothing can shake it. Thank You, for every promise You have purposed concerning my life will come to pass. I pray, Lord, for the ability to see an open window when the door of my plans have seem shut. May my heart be aligned with Yours. In Jesus Name, Amen.


One-Year Daily Bible Reading Plan - Apr. 20 2010 - 1 Kings 7-8 (OT), Acts 8 (NT).

Suggested General Prayer Point - As you pray today, remember the thousands of air travelers all over the world who have been stranded as flights have been cancelled due to the volcanic ash. Pray that flights will resume, businesses will begin to recover, and that people will be able return home and to work.

God's Love and Mine...